One day more:
In most hotels you have to check out at 10:00 clock and leave the room. In the Hotel Gasteiger Jagdschlössl you can enjoy until 6 p.m.:
- the Spa and Bergwell©
- Lunch : 12.00 until 14.00 clock
- Coffee and cake buffet : 14.15 until 16.45 clock
We keep your luggage after check - out ( at 11:00 clock ) for you.
More benefits free of charge
¾ GOURMET BOARD INCLUDES:
|Breakfast:||gourmet, fitness or energize-breakfast buffet with bio corner and tea bar - create your own personal favorite!|
|Lunchj:||Buffet with soup, salads and main course.|
|Afternoon:||coffee and cake buffet.|
|Dinner:||5-course dinner and salad buffet|
Free use of our relaxation oasis in the hotel:
- Pine-infrared cabin
- herbal steam bath
- aroma grotto
- elaxation room
- egeneration chairs
- Bathrobes in your room
Free use of our Bergwell ©-area in summertime:
- Hotel-owned landscape pond and great lawn
- Kneipp pools
- Mud bath
- Salt grotto
- barefoot path
- Hay bed in barn
- Activities according to weekly program
- Wifi free of charge in all rooms
- Parking area in front of the house - free of charge (underground car park on surcharge)
rental - free of charge:
- Backpacks & hicking poles
DISCOVER THE REGION WITH THE GUEST CARD
In the Gasteiger Jagdschlössl you will receive the guest card during your stay. This guest card offers you a variety of advantages during your holiday. Take advantage of the numerous free and discounted offers in St. Johann, Oberndorf, Kirchdorf and Erpfendorf.
All benefits at a glance:
- Free use of bus connections
- Free use of the train connection
- Weekly program and events of the Tourist Board (guided hikes, climbing and cycling program, children's and teenagers' program)
- Wifi Hotspots free
- Discount on the Kitzbüheler Alpen Summer Card
- Discounts on the mountain railways in St. Johann in Tyrol and gondola / chair lifts of the Kitzbüheler Alpen region
- Reduced entry into the indoor and outdoor swimming pools of the St. Johann in Tirol region
- Reduction in the tennis courts of St. Johann in Tirol and selected places of associations of the region
- Numerous special offers at partner companies in the region
- 10% discount on St. Johann souvenirs, available in the information offices of the region
- Discounts on green fees at GCC Lärchenhof in Erpfendorf
- Discounts for excursion destinations such as Swarovski Crystal Worlds, Wildpark Aurach, ...
NEW: Bus and train included!
Your car is on holiday aswell! Explore the highlights and excursion destinations of the region by bus and train. Guests of the region can use the guest card as a bus ticket in St. Johann in Tirol, Oberndorf, Kirchdorf, Erpfendorf, Kitzbuehel, Going, Ellmau and Waidring.
You can use all ÖBB local train services from Kirchbichl to Hochfilzen free of charge - just show your valid guest cards. Overall, 18 train stations and 60 suburban trains are available to the holidaymakers every day, covering a distance of around 66 km. On business days the modern trains run every half an hour between Wörgl and Hochfilzen (except IC, EC and RailJet).